1. THE WORD OF GOD. We believe that the Bible contains the words of God and is without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. THE TRINITY. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons; that these are equal in every divine perfection, and that they execute distinct but harmonious roles in the work of creation, providence and redemption.
3. GOD THE FATHER. We believe in God the Father, an infinite personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of people, that He hears and answers prayers, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus the Messiah.
4. JESUS THE MESSIAH. We believe that Jesus is the Messiah (Chosen/Anointed One of God), God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings. We believe in His substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and personal visible return to earth.
5. THE HOLY SPIRIT. We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower all who believe in Jesus the Messiah. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus and that He is an abiding helper, teacher and guide. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are as active and real in the Church today as they were in the early Church.
6. REGENERATION. We believe that all people sin - by nature and by choice - and as a result are separated from a personal relationship with their Father/Creator. We believe that those who trust that Jesus has taken on their penalty for sins (past, present and future) and have decided to follow Him as the only LORD/Leader of their lives are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are eternally reconciled to their Father/Creator.
7. THE LAST THINGS. We believe in the personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus to the earth and the complete establishment of His kingdom. We believe in the resurrection of our bodies, the final judgment and the eternal shalom of the righteous.
8. THE CHURCH. We believe in the universal Church, a living spiritual body of which Jesus is the head and all regenerated persons represent Jesus' body on earth. We believe in the community and mission of the Church, consisting of followers of Jesus the Messiah who are baptized into Him, work together as conduits of His heavenly kingdom being brought to earth, and who worship God corporately, whether in caves or cathedrals, with a few or with many. We believe that God has laid upon disciples the primary task of being messengers of the good news of Jesus the Messiah to a broken world.